At Norwest, we understand that kitting your workplace out with an all-new phone system can be a big financial decision. It might be that you have to settle for a cheaper option than the one your business deserves because of the initial outlay. This is why many companies prefer to lease equipment rather than buy it outright.
By leasing telephone equipment, you can avoid having to stump up the initial costs of bringing the items into the workplace, perhaps freeing up the funds to introduce a top-of-the-range system to the business, rather than an affordable but second-rate one that won’t do you justice. A further financial benefit is that leasing is often tax deductible.
There are many reasons why leasing makes sense in business, and there’s nobody better to lease from than a company that has built up a reputation of reliability and integrity thanks to decades of expertise in the industry, and one that sources all telephone equipment directly from the manufacturer.
Benefits of Leasing
- Significant tax benefits for private organisations, payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you, rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s). Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 40 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front (excluding Hire/Lease Purchase agreements)
- Build all your costs into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
"I buy appreciating assets, I rent depreciating assets"
JOHN PAUL GETTY
Speak to Norwest today to discover how our leasing arrangements can provide the ideal solution for your business. Give us a call on 0151 355 6089, or get a quote today.